Tuesday, March 2, 2010

60 Days Left!

I'm so excited!!! I wanna be there and eat delicious food (I heard it's a lot like Thai food. I LOVE THAI FOOD!) and I wanna ride on the back of a moto bike (tuk tuks) and I wanna be BFFs with a bunch of girls at Daughters! My mom has been asking the staff in Cambodia about a million questions and the more answers we get back the more excited I get. Apparently I'll be living in a flat with another American girl named Ashley who is also volunteering at Daughters (I love her already!), and below us will be a Cambodian family. WOO!!! OW OW OW!!! AKDHJHFSDJH!!!

Passport? check.
Mailed out support letters? Check.
Plane tickets? Almost check.
Finish this school year? Not quite check...

1 comment:

  1. Excitement for you...may appear to be the "Deer in the Headlights Look" for me... but yes, I can say with 90% conviction that my heart is full of excitement and wonder and awe and WOW! ... Keep me in prayer re: that nagging little 10%. Playing travel agent is keeping me occupied, and is as much fun as party planning! AKDHJHFSDJH?????? yeah...ditto on that. (Must be college speak) :)

    ReplyDelete